About This Site

"A website with resources about Catholic beliefs, grouped by topic and presented in a way that's easy and simple to use."

I've seen lots of Catholic websites. But as an apologist, I could not find any that, in my opinion, fit the criteria above. There were plenty with useful videos and articles on the web, but what if I needed more information on a specific topic? I'd have to search lots of different sites, and many were not Catholic or even accurate. And so, I made this site, adding whatever features I felt would make it even more convenient, and trying to update it every few days.

I try to collect resources that are trustworthy, free of errors, and presented in a polite manner. If you encounter any link on this site which you feel fails to meet this standard, or is from a source that occasionally fails, please tell me.

Thank you, and God bless.

Clear Catholic Resources | Hosted by Blogger Blogger | Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008