Catholics and many other Christians believe that we can ask those who have died and been reunited with God to pray for us, in the same way we can ask those still alive to pray for us.
- Praying to the Saints (catholic.com)
- The Bible Supports Praying to the Saints - By Mitchell Pacwa, S.J. (catholic.com)
- Prayer to Mary and the Saints: Contrary to Scripture? [2 min] - by John Martignoni (biblechristiansociety.com)
- The Saints - mixture of explanation, Bible verses, quotes, and comments (catholic-defense.com)
- Saints and Intercessory Prayer - scripture and quotes (scripturecatholic.com)
- The Intercession of the Saints - introduction and quotes (catholic.com)
- Saint Worship? - Explains why praying to the saints does not mean worshiping them; briefly explains statues as well (catholic.com)